Baked Honey Cilantro Lime Salmon in Foil is cooked to tender, flaky perfection in just 30 minutes with a flavorful garlic and honey lime glaze.
Prep Tìme : 5 mìnutes
Cook Time : 20 mìnutes
Total Tìme : 25 mìnutes
Yìeld : 6 serving
Calories: 479 kcal
- juice of 2 limes (plus one lime, thinly sliced)
- 4 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1/2 cup butter, melted (see note)
- 1 large salmon fillet (see note)
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 1/3 cup cilantro, roughly chopped
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line and grease a large baking sheet with foil. Lay salmon on foil and season with salt and pepper on both sides to taste. Slip lime slices underneath the salmon.
- Stir together butter, lime juice, honey, and garlic. Pour mixture over salmon. Fold sides of foil up over the salmon (don’t worry if it doesn’t cover the salmon completely).
- Bake for 15-20 minutes. Switch oven to broil and cook another 5 minutes. Sprinkle chopped cilantro over the top and serve.
For more recìpes vìsìt :https://www.lecremedelacrumb.com/baked-honey-cilantro-lime-salmon-in-foil/